From Accelerators to Pitch Contests: The A to Z of Startup Funding with QuikLiq & Amalgama

We’re thrilled to present a transformative session on the intricacies of startup financing!
Dive in with Travis Pomposello as he leads a riveting discussion with the trailblazing co-founders of QuikLiq, also joining the conversation is a seasoned Product Owner from Amalgama, who brings his experience as a Startup Entrepreneur 🤩

👥 About our amazing speakers

🎙️ Travis Pomposello Head of Growth & Innovation at Amalgama and Co-founder EPIX
🎙️ Navarr Grevious Co-Founder and CEO at QuikLiq
🎙️ Mikael Pyles Co Founder and President at QuikLiq
🎙️ Patricio Marchionna Product Owner at Amalgama and Startup Entrepreneur at Woiro

💡 A few key highlights:

  1. Define your end goal: Do you want to be a small business or a startup? We start with that question to understand what kind of funding we’re aiming for.
  2. Find the balance: How to allocate time and mental energy to finding funding without neglecting your day-to-day business operations.
  3. Cultivate and grow your network: Build a warm community that supports you, not just financially.
  4. Mental fortitude is key: Be strong and persistent. You’ll face setbacks 99% of the time, but the remaining 1% makes it all worthwhile.
  5. Ask the right questions: When talking to people, always inquire, “What am I not telling you that you need to know?” Build something people want.
  6. Invest in your infrastructure: Allocate a portion of your funding to pay for lawyers and other structures required to complete the investment process.
  7. Align with your co-founder: Ensure they are willing to commit long-term, which is typically a process of 5-10 years.
  8. Think small and iterate with vision.
  9. Build relationships: When pitching, remember that people invest in people, not just ideas.
  10. Have your story ready: Always have your story in mind, as you never know when you’ll be pitching to someone.
  11. Know your audience: Tailor your pitch to your audience’s interests and follow guidelines, rules, and criteria.
  12. Tell a compelling story: Think of it as theater – who you are, your mission, what drives you, what you’re doing, and why your project is interesting and effective.
  13. Practice and refine: Practice with others to ensure clarity and understanding. Repeat, repeat, repeat.
And there’s more – these insights are only the tip of the iceberg!
Explore the complete recorded session to uncover invaluable insights on digital transformation, leadership, innovation and intrapreneurship, among others!

👀 Watch the full webinar here:

Looking for a more laid-back way to enjoy it? You got it! You can kick back and listen to the webinar directly on Spotify. Here’s the link to the audio-only version.

📩 If you have any comments, or ideas you’d like to discuss with us, please feel free to reach out to us at, or directly contact the speakers on their social.

1920 1080 Amalgama

What you’ll get

  • A prototype of the product to be built reflecting the product’s vision.
  • The roadmap for development.

What we’ll be
working on

  • Business Analysis and Planning
  • Market and audience analysis
  • Users analysis: interviews & surveys
  • Value proposition analysis & definition
  • Prototyping
  • User testings
  • Roadmap definition

What you’ll get:

Obviously, what you came for!
An amazing, cool, trendy, app web
or any kind of digital product.

What we’ll be working on:

  • Product Research & Strategy
  • Marketing & Growth strategy
  • Frontend and backend development
  • UX/UI Design, Research & testing
  • QA & QC
  • Naming & Branding

What you’ll get:

An appealing and unique website with smooth usability that your audience will love to engage with.

What we’ll be

working on:

  • Brand analysis and goals definition
  • Wireframing
  • Look & Feel application
  • Web Development

Swish 365

Swish’s founders came to us to build an app so that parents could book their children’s basketball sessions in a simple and fast way. Together we developed a mobile app and web app that also allows them to have visibility on the progress and results of their children.

Services offered
Product Discovery
Product Development

Mobile app for IOS and
Android App + Web App

iOS App
Android App


Privacy Preferences

When you visit our website, it may store information through your browser from specific services, usually in the form of cookies. Here you can change your Privacy preferences. It is worth noting that blocking some types of cookies may impact your experience on our website and the services we are able to offer.

For performance and security reasons we use Cloudflare
Our website uses cookies, mainly from 3rd party services. Define your Privacy Preferences and/or agree to our use of cookies.